CAQH ProView Login: Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare which is initialized as CAQH is a non-profit organization incorporated in California as a mutual benefit corporation. CAQH was founded on July 22, 1998. The headquarters of CAQH is in Washington, D.C. The services of CAQH are CAQH CORE, CAQH Solutions, and CAQH Explorations. Robin J. Thomashauer is the present Executive director of the company. Gwendolyn Lohse is the Deputy Director of CAQH.
CAQH was first incorporated under the name Coalition for Affordable, Quality Healthcare, Inc., and then was renamed the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare, Inc. on July 22, 1998. The mission of CAQH is to accelerate the transformation of the business process in healthcare through collaboration, innovation and a commitment to ensuring value across stakeholders, including healthcare providers, trade associations, and Health Plans.
CAQH was launched in 2002 and formerly known as the Universal Provider Datasource. CAQH Proview is used by more than 1.4 million healthcare providers. Health plans, hospitals, and provider groups may utilize this information for provider credentialing, network directories and claims payments. Use of CAQH ProView reduces time and resources needed for these processes and it can also minimize manual error and reduce duplicative paperwork and administrative costs.
Login Procedure to CAQH ProView:
Requirements for CAQH ProView:
- Mobile or Tab or PC.
- Internet Access.
- Safe web browser.
Step by Step process to login CAQH ProView:
- On your mobile open the web browser and type official website which is the official link of CAQH.
- The above link directs you to the official page of CAQH.
- On this CAQH page, you will see CAQH ProView link.
- Click on the link by clicking you will be taken to a new page.
- Here on this CAQH ProView page, you will find login section to CAQH ProView.
- First, enter your Username.
- Then enter your Password.
- In the end, click on sign in Option.
- You will be Signed in successfully.
How to register for CAQH ProView?
If you are new to CAQH ProView, then you can create a new account by following the below instructions.
Procedure to create a new account:
- Visit the registration page of CAQH ProView at official website
- The above link directs you to the registration page.
- Here, on this page, you have to fill the details that they asked.
- First of all, enter your Provider type.
- After selecting in the next step, enter your first name.
- Then enter your middle name followed by the last name and Suffix.
- Then select your Address type.
- Next, enter your Street 1 followed by Street 2.
- In the next step, you have to enter your city, state and Zip code.
- Next, select Primary Practice State and then enter your Date of Birth.
- Then select your email type and provide your email address.
- Then confirm your Email Address.
- Then you have to enter your Personal Identification numbers like Society
- Security Number, NPI Number, DEA number, UPIN and License Number.
- At last, click on continue button.
- You will be directed to a new page. follow the instruction carefully from their and a new account will be registered for you.